Thursday, March 26, 2020

March 26 2020
Lentopoly: Light a candle and say a prayer for your godparents. If you are not baptized, say one for your favorite aunt and uncle.

I posted the Social Studies quiz to  classroom. Students should do it independantly, without notes to test their own learning of the municipal government. 

I also posted a Science lesson on paper airplanes and how to get them to fly left, right, roll, and go up and down. I hope it is nice enough outside today to have some fun with that.

For today's hangouts: I want students to talk to me about some of the measures that they've seen the govn't put into place, whether it is the municipal govn't, provincial or federal. I am finding that I do most of the talking, so I may change this platform and have individual conferences with the students so that they are the ones talking. TBC

Math test tomorrow.