Tuesday, March 17, 2020

I would rather have students in front of me than dealing with this new wave of life. Today, I cleaned out your desks and your things are ready to be picked up as per Mme Wozny's directions. If you have library books, bring them in. If you have textbooks or the novel, bring them in. Oh...and SOME of you are des petits cochons! Image result for dirty pig no names but good gravy! The stuff/garbage in your desks!!! Oh lala!


Anything going forward will all be virtual and online. I am close to sending things home for you to do. Some of you have not joined Google classroom yet, please do so. Khan academy is still unknown at this time, but it is a good site nevertheless. Tomorrow I will send the questionnaire for the yearbook. I am hoping that it will go ahead. Stay positive, stay safe.