Friday, September 25, 2020

 

Well! we made it through week one. Again, I want to congratulate the kids for showing up on time for the hourly Zoom. They are impressing me. 
With respect to work done at home, so far we have been doing some self-correcting for math and English but students should be aware that I will be having a look at it/correcting it WHEN we return. 
Parents, when you get the weekly summary from GC, take it with a grain a salt, for the reasons stated above. 

Today there is a quiz in Health on personal safety. 
We have a liturgy at 10am if you wish to join us. Our class in in charge and will be zooming to the whole school. YIKES!
 
Next Week: 
29th Terry Fox
30th Orange Shirt day. I signed us up to be part of 150 schools to listen to an elder read a story about resdential schools. I haven't heard back, fingers crossed.

Have a great weekend and we will be in touch next week. Stay healthy.