Tuesday, September 22, 2020


This is SO not what I had in mind for today! As you are all well aware, we are in isolation until October 5th. I am sending you a zoom link that your children will access tomorrow morning at 9am for online teaching. We will go through what online looks like in grade 6 and take it easy. I Do not expect  you to be in front of the computer for 5 hours a day, however, we will be following our schedule as though you were here. I will teach for the first 20 minutes or so, assign a task and then will meet you for the next class at the top of the hour. More will be explained tomorrow.
Some parents are still having issues logging onto GC, so I will fix that as soon as possible so that you can see what the expectations are for the day. Stay safe, and I will continue to make your kids feel good about learning. as far as any questions go moving forward in regards to siblings, sports etc, it is best for you contact AHS directly as we do not have the answers. Thanks for your support.