Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Montre et racontre this week:
Zoey, Feranmi, Philo, Ruhaan, and Akin.

Here is my little rant and nag for the month of MAY...
I am finding that parents are not signing agendas on a regular basis lately...let's blame both parents and students on this one and get back on track. To that same end, French reading programs are not being done every night. I have started to evaluate the students and some of them are still not getting their basic sounds: 
oi   au   in   an   eau  ch    eu  etc...  and the words they make. 
Also, some students still do not have dry erase markers and are frustrated when the ones I have purchased no longer work. Get together with another family and buy a set.
Lastly, you need to phone the school if your child will be absent for appointments, or illness or vacations. this way they pu it into the system and I am not guessing where your child is. 

Ok...now the good news...Your children are speaking French! when working on assignments, in groups, at their desks...all I hear (for the most part) is FRENCH...music to my ears. You should be proud too! Keep up the good work.