Thursday, November 24, 2022

I know it feels like forever but we are getting closer to Mme returning. 

A few things to think about: 

  • Christmas Open House. I have some games and some activities for you but I want your input as well. If you have any ideas, please email me.
  • If there are any knitters out there that have leftover yarn (any color) that you will no longer be using, I would love for  you to send it to school for a Christmas activity. Merci in advance.
  • Start bringing in materials to build your FOOD truck. Some people can begin that while others finish the slideshow.
  • Get your assignments done, because after Christmas, progress reports are due. I do not want to be chasing you for those things that should already be done.
  • How clean and organized are your desks? I will be checking as soon as I return!
  • Stay healthy