Friday, January 21, 2022

With the growing number of absences in our classroom, and not necessarily due to COVID, I would like students to bring as much as they can home every night in case they do stay home sick. This includes their protractor in Math, their sketchbook and their Religion notebook. Any other work will be posted in Google classroom. 

I will begin to use Google Meets when I am teaching so they do not miss out on classroom instruction.  Please note that these are optional, and meant to support what is already on the Google Classroom. The meets being offered will be short, 15-20 minute lessons, as I am teaching them in-person in my class.  Afterwards, the students are welcome to continue with items that have been posted on the Google Classroom. Please follow our schedule to see when to meet for Math, Social, ELA, or Science at this time. This will begin Monday January 24th.