Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Last week of learning:

ALL items need to be brought home by Wednesday. 

Thank you to everyone who came for our Farewell celebration. I apologize again for the technology malfunction. I do try my best!

Today we will be signing yearbooks and t-shirts. Students will also be incharge of getting equipment ready for Activity day tomorrow. Please send sunscreen, hats, lots of water and a change of clothes. Student council had asked for a water fight on the last day of school, but it is going to rain Thursday. I will double check, but I am aiming for this tomorrow at the end of Activity day. NO SUPER SOAKERS! Just regular water guns. See an email at day's end for further clarification and confirmation.

Thursday I anticipate a movie and snacks. We did not have our traditional ceremony with our reading buddies and the grade 6ers at the church, so we may have it in the morning in the gym. Also the grade oners usual have a picnic with ice cream for us. Hoping to do that Thursday as well... just indoors.